AI generated art

Hector?

What prompts do you guys give to get that nice 3D render vibe?

Haha, maybe he is somewhere out there.

I can’t remember the prompt for this one specifically but In DALL-E 2 you can literally prompt “3D render”.

1 Like

For me it’s as simple as ‘3d render’ haha, sometimes it drifts there itself. I’ve seen others use more specific keywords although I’m not sure how they alter the outcome, for example mentioning specific software like ‘blender 3d’ and also ‘octane render’.

If that works then I think mentioning zBrush could generate some good results.

This one kind of get there on its own from how it interpretted a variation and upscale:

Also introducing ‘Pixar’ definitely does things:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Banana with large teeth eating itself.

5 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Mona Lisa getting fired from her job at a convenience store.

16 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

the magical symbolism in the flame got me…

1 Like

Great prompt, great execution haha. No 1 is perfect

1 Like

6 Likes

porcine man sports pork scratching brow ?

2 Likes

Let’s just say it involved a bald man wearing a fascinator made out of sausages. I might have gotten a bit carried away…

1 Like

love these ones, midjourney is great for this kind of stuff, they want to make it better and more accurate to prompts, but if it loses it’s distorted creative angles i’m worried it won’t be as interesting

1 Like

Yea there’s a time and a place for the fever-dream aesthetic, and I do find that I have to prod it a little to get it into this direction - but you wouldn’t always want it to be perfect. The keyword ‘disgusting’ is very useful IMO :sweat_smile:

But it’s in those unepected interactions that it’s the most satisfying, and sometimes it’s when it does a bad job that I’m most happy with the result.

This is CCTV footage of a man stealing sausages under the cover of night - and I swear you could fill a gallery with this stuff and be a hit - but if it nailed it exactly it would lose its ‘artistic’ quality.

4 Likes

5 Likes