AI generated art

Lol love what it did with the doily :laughing:

Perhaps the irony is that the human element (you) is the limitation.

But no I get you, patterns emerge, which makes sense - same can be said for human artists of course - we’re all working from the same pool of inspiration. But being able to pull from somewhere truly ‘unique’ would be something special.

I kind of see Dalle Mini a bit like that - it’s a stubborn artist with its own style and it only has a passing interesting in your brief. Like a real artist!

This was supposed to be Des Lynam riding a rocket to the moon but I’m fairly sure the rocket is riding a Des Lynam

like the overlords are watching i got 50 Dall E credits this morning…

using it purely to process my midjourney images:

5 Likes

an interesting read from David OReilly

2 Likes

I’ve been dabbling myself and tried to make some synth ones, turned out scary but cool looking :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Now that would be truly next level!
Client communication is truly the hardest part of it all, painting pictures is easy enough for humans too, no need for AI on that :crazy_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Stable diffusion is fun.

5 Likes

@natehorn, i gotta say you’re on fire with your contributions! Very nice! All of them.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Working on some album artwork ideas

7 Likes

feeding dall-e 2 your own hand drawn illustrations and requesting variations creates fascinating results

1 Like

They could all be one! Maybe for the single tracks?
Really amazed of what you post here :ok_hand::astonished:

1 Like

Thanks mate! Yea I considered doing a whole set for singles - would be cool to have a bunch of variations based on one

Examples!

i did similar things with dream weambo. helped to make the algorithms a bit more controllable

Like row2, pic2 the most!

1 Like