AI generated art

very cool, been having lots of fun with this too - definitely going to save me using my limited art “skills:” for art to acommpany my tunes…

Dall-E 2 is kinda open access (at least for 50 prompts and then 15 a month) now btw

1 Like

not generally as good on the prompts as @natehorn yet but…

2 Likes

“Jean-Michel Basqiat Paints The Simpsons”

5 Likes

Dall E 1

artists need inspiration, right? nothing artificial about this. Just one of sooo many sureal and incredibly imaginative works by Dali.

6 Likes

really stupid giraffe by maria sibylla merian

shoud’ve posted this in the booze hangout, ay?

4 Likes

Here it comes @natehorn @toot -
https://diffusionaudiosynthesis.github.io/

5 Likes

Woh

wow, the style transfer stuff is super interesting!

:eyes: Best I’ve heard so far. hope to have a play soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

An artist friend of mine made a load of AI art and very kindly allowed me to associate it with a bunch of new tracks. I think this one is pretty cool

2 Likes

I feel for album artwork artists the most, at this point anyone paying a human to do it is endulging in a quaint artisinal experience - the tools just feel made for this stuff!

That’s a great one

1 Like

4 Likes

Been using Stable Diffusion, but it filters out violence, sex etc…
So far my visions of Genital Mousetrap Circus have yet to be realized….and maybe that’s a good thing.

1 Like

Cant help but think on some art forum, where some artist is saying the same thing about using generated music for their art projects :slight_smile:

2 Likes

haha no doubt!!

Midjourney rabbit holes are wild

4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

I toyed with the idea of making all artwork for my next tape with AI, but so far everything I’ve seen has been bland. Impressive, maybe pretty but also bland. I don’t know, I’d like to think it’s because with AI everything is kind of average, it aims for serviceable but can’t naturally do inspired or personal. AI art, even at it’s most impressive to me looks like the contents some random persons Deviantart account.

1 Like

Getting back on the horse :slight_smile:

3 Likes