Allen Strange - Electronic Music REPRINT

I got my UPS notification now. Hope you got yours too!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile: I got my notification today too, so seems there is a shipment on the way to Denmark now. Looking very much forward to finally hold the printed edition.

1 Like

I’m also in Denmark and received my notification yesterday. I only hope there’s no trouble getting it here. Jason wrote in his updates that there’s been some delivery trouble due to label printing not handling non-english characters and I actually did write ‘København’ in my address instead of ‘Copenhagen’, so that has become ‘K’benhavn’. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have had the same worries. My street is “Løgstørgade” and it’s “København Ø”, so plenty of things to stumble over when someone has to send me something from outside of Europe. (In the form it has become “Lgstrgade” and “K*benhavn IE”, so we’ll see what happens…)

Anyway, fingers crossed! And lets hope this thread will soon be filled with photos from happy Danish elektronauts with their newly received book! :wink:

1 Like

I am also in “Sjllandsgade" "Kbenhavn” så yeah fingers crossed… maybe we should form a reading group once the book is here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha, yes, I have had the same thought! :wink: We’ll see what happens, but I’m all for a reading group once everyone has their copy.