Alternatives to ECC-4 Bag?

Hey all -

So, I have the Digitwins, and am looking for something to transport them. ECC-4 is a bit more than I’d prefer to spend, but I’m not seeing good alternatives to carry both. Any suggestions / solutions out there?

Thanks!

I’m using my old backpack I bought for a yamaha reface. It a sturdy one, not a plastic bag like. It has space for 2 digitone/takt with psu’s, cables, a recorder and headphones. Maybe another keyboard bag could fit too. I find it quite useable.

1 Like

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ThereminBag--moog-theremini-gig-bag

Bought this to fit make noise skiff but fits an a4 and Digi perfectly …

2 Likes
2 Likes

I plan on getting something similar but from UDG - their large producer backpack:

1 Like

I can second this bag! Big enough for two MK 2 machines (lids included) also, if that would be a need at some point, and plenty of room for cables. I am very happy with mine.

(Ok, have never tried to fit both the MK 2 rytm and A4 in it, but A4 MK 2 and a OT works fine…)

2 Likes

I’m looking one for exactly that a Mk2 and a Mk1 so this might do the trick. Do you reckon it would an 0-Coast or a Pedal as well?

Good choice! :slight_smile: I am still happy with mine. I do not have my 0-coast any more, but I think it perhaps might fit in the upper room of the bag. (I used to have two Moog Mother PSU’s there.)

The main compartment is pretty filled out with the big Electrons, though, so I wouldn’t count on having anything more there.

1 Like