Analog Four 10 year anniversary coming up…

Elektron could possibly waiting closer to AR 10 yr anniversary or somewhere between the two. Or even rewriting the whole program like they did for the OT to make things fit and run smooth. So many ways to speculate. Highly unlike them to not give attention to any one of their products.

Aren’t there only about 50 people total within elektron, and maybe a handful are on the software side of that?

Beta testers probably have to really contort their mouths shut when reading speculative threads about firmware updates and what the users are wishing for.

1 Like

Elektron also usually only do big announcements on Wednesdays, and spread apart from other firmware updates, so maybe we will get a new year surprise major update for the analogs next month? :wink:

Would be more likely, just like they did with the red MD & blue MM

5 Likes

I celebrated with a second A4 :metal:

17 Likes

Would be sick if they did red and blue anniversary edition A4 & AR!

I keep saying I hope for updates with what everyone is wishing from the digi’s but also add machines of those legacy machines in there too, purely for nostalgic reasons :grin:

1 Like

Maybe we can make a present for elektron. I think the analog four is the ultimate box to make a cookbook for. It is a lot of work to make one, but if we make a good settings-template, lot of people can show their favorite recipes.

10 Likes

My bank account really hopes they don’t. A red Elektron would be so hard to resist.

We had this from @William_WiLD at some point, he nailed it.

2 Likes

no shit. it is a lot of time that’s for sure.
But a community bank/booklet where each people explain how they done their stuff collected and layout by someone is a good idea. I didn’t go very far in terms of modulations, expressivity and exotic recipe.

There’s plenty of room for your idea :wink: Do it @wouzer be the captain of that, write a post and invite people to provide 2 / 5 / 10 patches (65, 26, 13 people) explain that the text recipe is important and why they tweaked parameters in this way (do they know what they have in mind in terms of tweaking, modulation destinations or it is pure experimentation) collect everything and maybe at some point you have 130 patches cookbook to offer to the community.

4 Likes