Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

No, it was described as not that trivial (as everyone presumed it ought to be) as the internal sequencing was not done with MIDI

only for the 4 octaves

yes - same as system MIDI Ch settings already

yes

just basic midi notes are added, nothing new to cater for that - you do what you did before

sadly not

10 Likes

Yep.

4 Likes

Rytm sequencing MD thoughts …

8 Likes

I have a Microfreak hooked up to the midi out of my A4 mkI. If I play the A4 little keyboard the MF plays but no sequencer recorded note are playing. Have I missed something?

AR sequencing my bass synths! :cry:

4 Likes

Wow! So good!

will transpose be transmitted to midi out, or is this an internal function on the A4?
i already read that the arp will not be transmitted - but i still hope this is some wrong information

1 Like

Lashings of ginger ale for everyone :cry:

3 Likes

Wow! Huge kudos to Elektron for this!

I’ve always said that if the A4 could do external midi control it would change it from being a great synth, to being a must have synth. Buying one of these is a no brainer now.

Tempo per song within Projects is huge for me too. It really helps to streamline live performances.

Thanks for listening to your customers Elektron!

9 Likes

Can someone explain me in basic words what is the difference now between rytm and digitakt in means of external sequencing after this update ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Awesome update. I can’t wait to get back to the studio.

The manual of the A4 is there but the manual of the AR is missing on the support page.

Edit: That was fast the AR manual appeared

2 Likes

Well. Nice to see some proper firmware updates. Now I kinda want a RYTM :slight_smile:

Tempo per pattern!!!

8 Likes

Digitakt has midi tracks, Rytm only triggers internal track(s) to midi out.

3 Likes

Looks like class compliant audio over USB is still in the pipeline :smiley:

3 Likes

Excellent, thanks!

again, this wasn’t ever presented as never, it was always just expressed that it wasn’t a trivial thing that we were somehow being denied that could be enabled just like that - the internal sequencer isn’t running from MIDI so this has been added on top of that

2 Likes

BPM per pattern :tada::tada::tada:

Really solid update. Now all I need is the ability to loop bars to reduce the time waiting for a trig condition to become audible.

3 Likes

AR : only 4 octaves and one note per track, no retriggering, only note data

3 Likes