And So They Live (Digitone EP)

Hi Nauts,

Made a couple of tracks on the Digitone which I hope you’ll enjoy.
Thanks for listening!

37 Likes

Really nice!
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks and no problem! Thanks for listening and your comment :slight_smile:

Love it! Sounds like Boards of Canada…great Sound!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! I get that reference a lot :wink:

Very nice Tracks! Cassette Release?

1 Like

Where’d the footage come from? Enjoyed that thanks😌

Cool sounds. Just ordered the Digitone to keep my Takt company. Stoked after this one!

1 Like

Beautiful stuff, got the 1978 EP and loved that. Will get this as well.

1 Like

Thanks! Cassette Release would be cool indeed :slight_smile: Something for me to think about and see what is possible. Cheers

1 Like

Thanks! A magic duo that is :wink:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the support crybo and I am glad you like it!

1 Like

Thanks for the share! Maybe get in touch with Seil records? They on bandcamp as well and a cassette release like your EP might fit into their lineup perfectly

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for listening and for your comment! I’ll check them out and see if they might be interested in this :slight_smile: cheers!

1 Like

Brilliant stuff! Very inspired!

That video footage was crazy- hard to believe that stuff made so long ago would be so weird!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Ryan,

Yeah, it’s amazing how many weird stuff you can find in these archives :slight_smile:
Good stuff for inspiration though haha.

1 Like

Wow! congrats this is absolute beauty! :star_struck:

Is it Digitone only or are you sequencing other gear via midi tracks?

1 Like

Thanks man! Yes, this is Digitone only with lots of parameter locks / LFO madness on tuning and multiband-filter usage to get that wobbly and lofi atmosphere.

wow, that’s impressive!
and very inspiring, too
thank you

1 Like

Fantastic sounds! You have probably just unintentionally sold some Digitones with such a great demonstration of Digitone’s capabilities. Nice for Elektron. Trick on the buyer is, they only get the machine, not your talent and taste. :grinning:

5 Likes