B Stock being sold as NEW. How can you tell?

I confirm that it appears as stock B, as soon as I received the notification of the replacement module shipping…

They’ve shaped up a bit since then.

doesnt matter…they lost me. theres far better out there. not going back.

1 Like

Now that i received the replacement and using it, that makes me understand that the first one was defective… thanks to the Stock B appearence, i’ve been saved from keeping a defective module.
I had a doubt about it’s sound when i tested it the first time. I wrote to TouellSkouarn that told me the behaviour was not normal. But now, with change, it’s obvious, i’m so happy now.

1 Like

%100 concur!

I’ve spent a lot of money here online and I’ve not run into issues. YMMV though.

I would add Long & McQuade to this list in Canada as ‘mostly good’. I’ve purchased two items before that were clearly B-Stock items when I got them home. They didn’t do anything about it though. Now, as I usually have to have stuff transferred to Winnipeg, I make sure the call the far end store and ensure that it is in a factory sealed box.

L&M gets a shit ton of leeway from me though as they have a ‘no credit check’ financing that’s just amazing. If you have a bank account and a pulse they’ll set you up. I’ve had a rolling account with gear for a long time. <3