Bandcamp Fridays

Does anyone else get mildly irritated about the apostrophe every time they see the title of this thread?

4 Likes

:joy:

Must’ve been automatically changed when typing and too little time to care.

2 Likes

ok, this is somewhat odd.
I have been wanting to buy this “sea shell city” album for ages on bandcamp and couldn’t because of that glitch I mentioned before.
But I was catching up on email tonight and there was one from echospace saying a bunch of their stuff was available again.

Sooooooo, I bought sea shell city.

I guess I will send out salutations of gratitude to the collective Elektronaut energy. Cheers.

1 Like

It’s in my wish list too, along with the ‘Alchemy’ remasters of CV313 - Dimensional Space.

Lovely stuff!

This month’s purchases:

Note to self.
Just because you’re doing Happy No Gear New Year it doesn’t mean the money is going to burn a hole in your bank account.

Nevertheless, I’m very pleased with these additions to my listening library, some of which went over their free-listen allowance on BC :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

https://daily.bandcamp.com/features/bandcamp-fridays-update

Bandcamp Fridays are back, baby!

6 Likes

In that case go nuts :smiley:

2 Likes

@craig here’s one for you :wink:

3 Likes

Today’s pickups:

Astral Industries release an album…I buy it.
Looking forward to taking this one in.

Lovely work @boboter
I particularly enjoyed the use of subtle kick throbs on this one.

Maxed out my free-listens. Had to click buy at some point.

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

Thought I’d bump this thread with my latest album that I published just now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

31 pieces of live nonsense

1 Like

definitely that

Got (quite) some tapes left! Give it a spin if you dig future garage/dnb/detroit type of things.

Here’s my hoard for the day:
The very best album tagged as horror synth I heard recently (just listen to Baleful Hymns):

A short live ritualistic drone performance (this one don’t really need added publicity, but well):

And @Microtribe latest release (I particularly love Golgi Tender):

2 Likes

This is a beat tape that I made on the Digitakt.

1 Like

Been a while since I whored myself out…

4 Likes

I’m pretty stoked that one of my tracks made it onto ESCHER22, a compilation of tracks from the community of producers that attend the Escher events put on by the Elevator Sound shop here in Bristol, where you can hear your own tracks and others’ unreleased tracks over a club system. It’s a really great compilation with a varaiety of genres represented. All proceeds are going to Bristol Mind, a mental health charity doing great work. Check it out here:

1 Like

12” up for pre-order this week but digital fully available now. All made using the Elektron Rytm Mk2.

Dubby, repetitive, electronic grooves. Also full digital discography at 50% off.

1 Like

I had a live, semi-improvisational piece mastered and uploaded to bc today on a pay-what-you-want/can basis. It’s Digitone only! Just additional MIDI control via Launchpad Pro Mk3 and the Digitone running into Chase Bliss Audio MOOD (sequenced via the Digitone for LFO and per-step control over the clock and percentage chance to catch micro-loops) and Hologram Electronics Microcosm.

The result is an hour of sometimes serene, sometimes spooky, sometimes wild or even ridiculous but it really fits the sci-fi brief that prompted me to make it in the first place. I think it would work well as accompaniment to some evening reading (sci-fi!).

https://yokermoon.bandcamp.com/track/space-time-transition

1 Like