Best customer service and support

No experience my self but Mutable is/was so cool and nice.

Elektron Europe are doing even better. Sent mine off last Wednesday for repairs, got the shipping notification that it’ll be with me on Thursday morning.

8 days from door to door, pretty impressive.

Although they haven’t emailed to say what was wrong with it yet.

The absolute bastards.

2 Likes

Vermona are really good. I’ve contacted them directly about pretty low key stuff (buying wooden end panels and enquiring about replacement parts) and they were really helpful and friendly.

1 Like

Gotherman. Received my new LD3 and noticed one of the buttons was not working. Sent an email and the next day had a label, shipped it from US to Denmark on a Wednesday. He received it on Friday, fixed it over the weekend and shipped it back. Got in on that next Wednesday. So, one week US to Denmark and back…sweet.

Vermona! :+1:

2 Likes

Denis at OTO is great. If you need anything he pretty much sends it over for free and he always answers any questions, even if they don’t pertain to his products (we had a long discussion of vintage samplers of which he is very knowledgeable).

3 Likes

I’ve personally had great support experiences from:

Mutable Instruments
Norand

(Both of these were really above and beyond)

Vermona
UDO
Chase Bliss

1 Like

I like the help I got with Sonicware.
Same with PhonicBloom, the Gecho Loopsynth makers.
And Elektron support! I had specific shipment issues resolved easily by friendly and accommodating staff.

Oh man, I forgot about mutable instruments. Emilie sent me a custom firmware for marbles to fix a problem I was having because of other modules in my rack. That’s service!

1 Like

In addition to the superb products, Walrus audio is extremely customer focused.

My Polyend Tracker smoked so I called Patchwerks, the people I bought it from, and they told me to email Polyend. I did and five minutes later they emailed back and said to go get my replacement at Patchwerks. Both establishments scored highly with me that day :0)

1 Like