Best Juno 60, Roland SH101, and minimoog plugin

live q1 and vst3 I believe

Try with VST2. I found out that in the current Live 12.2.6 the VST3 versions of Softube plugins don’t get their settings saved.

I’ve reported to both companies, please do it as well so they know how many people are affected.

1 Like

thanks for the tips everyone
i just got all the ‘models’ from softube (already had v collection from arturia and TAL-UNO)

I guess I’m good for now :wink:

For 101/202, I really like the TAL Bassline-101. Sounds pretty close to my MC-202s, and it’s available for Linux in VST3 and CLAP, so I can use it without relying on yabridge.

Haven’t done a cross comparison but TAL sounds pretty nice and for a long time it got a lot of kudos as a great rendition. They have an IOS app and I like it.

"This is XXX at the Softube Support. Thanks for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear about your issues. There seems to be a bug in the latest version of Ableton (11.2.6)

This is an issue that we are looking into and I just wanted to confirm that I have added your information to our bug-tracking software.

In the meantime, a workaround is to use VST2 or AU, or revert back to 11.1.6.

Thanks a lot for your patience and support!"

2 Likes

man im thinking about getting the Juno from soft tube, its like 37 euros atm…

1 Like

It sounds amazing

1 Like

So about the juno from softube (model 84): am i correct that there is no arpeggiator in it, and I can’t edit/disable the chorus background hiss / noise (I know the original had it too).