Boss RC-505 MK2 Loopstation

What happens when you stop loop playback? Does the sound just ”kachunk* and get cutoff or is there programmable decay/fadeout?

I’m close to having all my pennies together to purchase one as I’ve been loving Loopy Pro. It has piles of great features and that is one I really appreciate.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

You can program it to do damn near anything fam. It will trails. It will kachunk. It is up to you. You just have to figure out all it’s many quirks. Are there better live loopers? Yes, the Rang3. Is there a more fun and engaging loop station? Not IMO. Loopy Pro is dope but hardware loop stations for the win.

@d4ydream and @Groof, the pleasure is mine. My cup overfloweth. Cheers!

1 Like

Very much sold on the RC505MKII. I’m just using Loopy Pro as a test case. I’ve never done looping before and I wanted to make sure it provides what I need. It does :). I feel like I’m actually performing on my modular rather than just patching and guiding things along.

Just getting the scratch together to buy one. Until then, Loopy fills the gap very nicely!

1 Like

Indeeditdooski

Glad you are having fun homie!

Modular + Loop Station looks like a blast

Hashtag one day (in the not to distant distance)

1 Like

@Fyzion @Groof @JohntheSavage @shigginpit @bodymechanics @Annihilation_Squares @DonovanDwyer @maymind_trax

Cheers!

4 Likes

@Funk_Illuminati Thanks for taking the time to share your setup :muscle: Have you had time to dive deep into / are you liking the new LoFi-12? It looks pretty!

1 Like

It has blown my mind wide open. The most innovative sampler ever made (aside from the beloved Octatrack and Digitakt) but $239. Kudos to Sonicware. This is a magickal machine. All of you should give them your money right now! Well, if your cup overfloweth that is. Otherwise, trade something for it! :wink:

Like, I can’t recommend it highly enough. I’ve just been messing about with the demo songs and it is amazing. Floored.

:exploding_head:

IN THESE DAYS?!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
still out

1 Like

Exactly!

I will do a more thorough write up in the appropriate thread.