Cats

22 Likes

Thank you. He definitely has.

My cat Maki, she now lives at the fourth floor…she miss the garden and the old neighborhood but we didn’t have a choice…but she finds a little bit of soil and grass to take a nap like in the good old days :smiley_cat:

26 Likes

25 Likes

This is totally off topic, but I am looking for a little advice :sweat_smile:

How do you prevent your kitties from climbing trees? My two furry friends here LOVE to hang out in the garden, but Mikey (the little one) always climbs up a tree and either gets trapped and won’t come down, or even climbs to the neighbours garden, which unfortunately is open to a road where it will get dangerous.

I can manage to get him down with a ladder etc., but I would much rather prefer to find some way from keeping him to go up too high in the first place…

13 Likes

I’m not sure if this will work for your situation, but can you fashion a baffle around the trunk of the tree? We use baffles around the base of our bird feeders to keep squirrels out.

9 Likes

This thread. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

In a similar vein:

7 Likes

I was thinking about something like this, there seems to be no product that will easily go around the trunks, but I will try a DIY versiln, thank you for the idea :slight_smile:

What would I do without my favourite synthesizer forum, giving me advice on cats :heart_eyes: ?

3 Likes

Mochi and Kiba, both are Devon Rex.

36 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

25 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

27 Likes

15 Likes

What are their personalities like?

Chat-pot…

23 Likes

Lovely cat and lovely lawn!

1 Like

They are very intelligent, people-oriented, curious and playful.
Mochi is very elegant, easily offended and picky about food.
Kiba, on the other hand, is like a mixture of a goblin and a monkey.
All he wants to do all day is play and eat.
If they are not entertained by us, they would open drawers and play with things.
:joy:

3 Likes

Kitten in chair PT2:

21 Likes

25 Likes