Cirklon V2

Thanks all. Yeah the CVIO seems like a no brainer then. Especially since it can also send sync. Thats huge. Nothing like syncing a drum machine and mono bass line via audio.

I was thinking that way at first. But the more I looked into it the more I saw endless possibilities without much menu diving(thats huge for me being a luddite). Expensive but so is Elektron gear, yes?

2 Likes

I’d estimate first half of 2023.

1 Like

21/2 -3 year. But he said this years lack of parts have sent it back again :frowning:

Whats your thoughts on MK1 vs MK2(would you trade up)?. There doesnt seem a great deal of difference.

I put myself on the list t’other day just for the hell of it. Current waiting time to buy is 18 months btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive been on the list since Oct 2019. Youve just raised my hopes. Barbaras not replying to my nagging emails about this though :slight_smile:

That’s nothing!? Soon they will be common goods and the magic around it will be lost. :grin:

Latest reports are 21/2 to 3 years.

I wouldn’t trust much on that estimate. Not that I think they are lying, but things doesn’t seem to be going as planned.

Ouch!

I went crazy and bought a bunch of stuff on Affirm and ZZounds…so after 12 months when everything is paid off, my preorder will be at 2.5 years…so might be perfect for me!

I spoke to Barbara who runs the show 2 months ago and she gave me that quote.

1 Like

Ah don’t worry. I’m not all that bothered. I just have vague future plans for a Make Noise Shared System and Cirklon in the very distant future. Plenty of time to start saving up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I really hope that’s right.

1 Like

Im used to waiting. Just waited 18 months for an Isla 2400. Its a dying art :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I waited for a Pulsar 23, but I could say that a sequencer is a much more important element for me than a drum machine (if we can call Pulsar 23 that way).

1 Like

I had a preorder for a Pulsar 23, an Isla S2400, a M8 tracker, a Vector synth, and this Cirklon.

I had to cancel ALL the preorders except the Cirklon as I needed cash for bills…so depressing…but at least the Cirklon is still in play!

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that.

Something similar happened when I got a Natural Gate from Rabid Elephant. At first, I got lucky because one of the guys said he was coming to Brazil and could bring mine. But the waiting time took too long, I had to sell my whole eurorack system to pay bills and get an eye surgery.

2 Likes

Tough Call.