Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Yup, did it just like this, but no player until I changed the box manually.

1 Like

Ah, the forum was sketchy yesterday, so could be that. Seems OK now.

1 Like

what format audio file did you upload? sample rate?
I canā€™t even get it to play on mobile safari or desktop safari (meanwhile, every other mp3 uploaded in this thread plays fine). It does play fine in Chrome, however. Sounds cool, btw!

1 Like

Now thatā€™s weird! Itā€™s a basic 320 MP3 encoded with Audacity, nothing too fancy. Might be because I called the player manually (and badly).

OB-Xa V with SFC-5. Just working on some chord progressions while fine tuning my mappings.

12 Likes

Digitakt pattern based around some vocal samples,

17 Likes

Mostly silence

2 Likes

ā€œminimal ambientā€ :wink:

2 Likes

You are John Cage and I claim my Ā£5.

1 Like

I need to write an epic novella to go alongside my curated silenceā€¦

Can I claim my pretentious artist award now ? Iā€™ll be mentioned at the same time as other pretentious Avant grade ambient producersā€¦ ā€¦ though I may upset people if I mention who Iā€™m thinking of
Add some conditional trigs onto that silence , claim itā€™s using a.i ?
Whereā€™s my dx7 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Watched a video from Perfect Circuit in which they had a couple demonstrating their making of noise. Thought that Iā€™d give it a whack so put this together. More of a demonstration I guess of what the Moog Grandma is possible as thatā€™s all I used. All recorded in one take with GMA, two patch cables, into Ableton. No additional processing except for the onboard spring at the time of recording.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Uz57e3alpdL0F2iU0roFsboy2C0DWvD/view?usp=sharing

What is that grey Synth with beautiful Knobs and Sliders?

Roland System 100, the 101 part of that system, if Iā€™m not mistaken.

Roland SH-5, methinksā€¦

5 Likes

Yes it is. Isnā€™t beautiful. First time I see one. Thanks @Scot_Solida. And it looks in great shape.

2 Likes

@Scot_Solida had it. Roland SH-5. phenomenal synth.

3 Likes

This is the Digitoneā€™s part in something Iā€™m working on. Drums and bass. I really really like this thing.

15 Likes

Sounds good!

1 Like

bass is plump

1 Like

this week is the week I take a lot of unfinished stuff on my Octatracks and turn it into finished tunes.

Currently 2x OT, Blackhole pedal, Analog Heatā€¦

21 Likes