Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Very tempting… I believe Neon Indian used Iris 2 extensively on VEGA Intl. Nightschool… But I just got the upgraded arturia v collection and have a bunch of soft synths anyway!

All Sugar Bytes Plugins $69 each

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, you can now max out your H9 by buying 10 algorithms (15 for H9 Core).

1 Like

No worries. Best bundle around. Decapitator, Echoboy and the Plate seal the deal already.

For those who use VCV Rack, some pretty good discounts from Friedrichs Audio (facebook link). Floats is a clone of Make Noise Maths, so by default it’s probably one of the most useful modules available. Hot Bunny seems like a deep and useful set of west coast modulation / random source tools. Voltage Tracker is a sequencer designed as an old-school tracker. It can sequence gate, CV, and modulation sources, you can chain multiples of them to a global master sequencer, and there are both pattern and song modes you can switch between. Neat stuff.

Nothing replaces your ears.

found this steal on amazon cyber monday week

just 2805 Euro incl Vat for a OP1

7 Likes

For those in Asia, Animato Audio Hong Kong has pretty good deals on Elektron products (and modular gears for that matter). Passionate and reliable guys.

On sale, Digitakt 618 USD, Digitone 644 USD etc.

Humour?

Wow Soundtoys 5 collections is offered for 150$ for students. Seriously consider it. Any comments about their plugins?

6 Likes

I use Decapitator and Echoboy really a lot and they sound great (imho)

Crystallizer is more experimental, but could be fun as well

1 Like

You can get an op-z for 539 euros @ sonovente.com with the code : FRIDAY.
It’s a 10% coupon that applies to many products.

1 Like

Discounted frrom €2269 to a steal at only €1815

2 Likes

Moog Grandmother for £749 at GAK. That’s a cracking price.

4 Likes

ROLI Block Products

ROLI Seaboard Block
ROLI Lightpad Block M
ROLI Beatmaker Kit
and others

20% off at Amazon

20% off them direct from Roli too in UK

1 Like

RME Babyface Pro is $150 off at B&H Photo. Selling for $599.20

2 Likes

www.audiodamage.com sale is on.

Plus all their iOS plugins are $1.99 in the App Store:

3 Likes

Right you are J0n35y, and the full sized Rise keyboards are on sale there too (they’re not at Amazon).

ROLI 20% off sale.

So a Rise 49 is $879 USD (+ shipping). That’s about what the Rise 25 costs without the discount.

2 Likes

A good edumaction is a wonderful thing…

Dance Music Production

One year subscription is £99 / $127 approx. Download tutorials are also 50%

Groove3

One year subscription is $99. Download tutorials are also 50%

MasterClass

Currently have a “buy one, give one” offer for their All Access Pass offer. The All Access Pass gives you access to all the courses for a year. The All Access Pass is $180 (A single course is $90)

Smart play here would be to find a like minded soul and go halvies?

I’d probably be interested in an watch Annie Leibovitz, Armin van Buuren, Deadmau5, Gordan Ramsey, Hans Zimmer, Tom Morello for example.

ProducerTech

All courses are 60% off.

Sonic Academy

40% off subscriptions. Monthly or annually. Plus discounts on their software and sample packs.

Syntorial

Not on sale at the moment; but keep an eye out / will update if so…

Comment

Personally I think I’d go for Sonic Academy first… seem to have a range of topics / daws / programs etc.

Then Dance Music Production as seems more abstract / holistic.

Groove3 and ProducerTech seem more focused on Ableton, so not really for me.

The Masterclass ones seem like they would be of a bit more higher level / overview rather then the nitty gritty.

Can’t comment on them all too much; as I don’t have experience with them. … Check them all out for yourself I guess?

Question

Anyone else got any comments / reviews / feedback on any of the above sites and services?

4 Likes