Digitakt carry bag or case

Neat one!
R the machines nice and save in there when transporting them? Looks like they might get jiggled around a little maybe?

@papertiger or anyone who knows:

What kind of tray is this, that’s used to mount the Digitakt/Syntakt/Digitone into a 19inch rack?

I want to rack my Syntakt in a 19inch tilting rack, you know the type of mixer casing where you can pull up the racked gear into an angle. Like the first image below.

Anyone know where to find / how to Google for this kind of trays? I’d be happy either way with 19inch rack ears for Syntakt (like the one in your image it seems @papertiger), ór just a rack mountable tray where you can place a Syntakt and some guitar pedals for example.

The type of case I mean:

If I Google for “19 inch rack trays” I only find trays that have the screw-mounts on the front (so slotting in vertically) instead of on the top to make like a tray to sit gear in. These are the wrong ones I find:

Any help is appreciated!

For future reference, in case anyone else will look for the same thing: found these!

They’re only in 10U size, but I think I can just try to cut it to size with a metal saw, and drill some new rack-screw holes. Two depths types, 1U or 2U.

1 Like

i make this case+ stand with high quality materials i hope you like it, Elektron Dual Case Stand Side for Digitakt / Digitone / - Etsy Sweden

15 Likes

single case also available now!

9 Likes

whoooooooooooooooooooooo! this looks really kingly!!!

I got this projector bag from amazon for 15 usd and I’m pretty happy, the DT fits perfectly with some space for cables (not sure the power adapter would fit). The protection is good enough to pack it in my carry on without worrying, and the same model fits my Toraiz AS1 so I got two.

1 Like

Me every time someone posts on this thread: The Fall - Carry Bag Man

1 Like

My girlfriend gave me a Baggu laptop sleeve that she didn’t use and it’s perfect for the Digitakt. Fits snugly and has decent padding and are relatively inexpensive.

Thanks for the idea, I snagged the Apache 2800 and it’s perfect!

2 Likes