Digitakt Clunckyness

Being able to use the Func key to parameter jump a specific amouny while in Ctrl All mode would be very good!

1 Like

Totally agree, would be nice to be able to use function key for those sweet spots while using control all

Glad that no to revert changes to control all tip is helping you out!

Thanks dude, obviously practise is key with an instrument like the DT, I get that, I’ve studied jazz trombone, which is very hard indeed. But in figuring out what to practise this thread has been very helpful! The DT is an interesting instrument, I’ve just bought an Analog Rytm so we’ll see if the DT stays :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I can do that reliably, took a while tho. Some things on guitar can feel clunky to do until you’ve practiced for weeks, Digitakt is like that. I have mine years and I’m still learning, some things are less fluid than others but it comes in time… also the ‘no’ before release trick, as you say, makes things tighter. There’s still room for improvement with firmware for sure, but as is, it’s a highly playable instrument. I finally hit a flow state after the last update and spent hours just making endless variations on a single pattern, keep at it and you’ll see results. And have fun!

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement dude, appreciate that, all the best

1 Like