Dungeon Synth on Digitone (or M:C)

Enjoying the new album, will purchase later today

1 Like

Thanks for the listen and the kind word, giving time and attention is already a lot <3

1 Like

Mûur-sur-Tourbe is great, first section is very Lovecraft ,then moves into a nice Gothic feel.

1 Like

Ha, that one’s a theme I made for a tabletop rpg campaign ; so it’s maybe the nerdiest of them all :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot for the support on BC!

1 Like

Bumping because it’s Bandcamp Friday and I enjoyed this album quite a lot

2 Likes

Sounds too clean and crisp. Dude needs to add some distortion for extra cvltness.

2 Likes

Oh-hey, it’s pretty heartening, thank you! I’m kinda stunned when I read kind words.

The temptation to quote you is pretty strong ^^

2 Likes

Is cvlt trvver than kvlt? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, it’s less trve but I don’t think dungeon synth made with a digitone can be truly kvlt

1 Like

the dungeon master > their tools

3 Likes

that‘s what the Analog Heat is made for

1 Like

I do get hostbody, though, I think. Digitones are pretty far from “recorded for $12 on a third-rate tape deck in the woods”

1 Like

6GX6DHQl

8 Likes

To be trve kvlt, you need to make electronic music where there’s no power source.

I got iZotope Trash2 for free … guess I’m ready

New person working on Dungeon Synth on Digitone (not me)

Says they will have an album on Bandcamp in Spring.

8 Likes

Def worth a follow! He’s got a couple great releases here: Music | Radagast

3 Likes

I’m loving what I heard so far, thank you both for sharing.

1 Like

Steam turbine powered by arson?

1 Like

Ok, I got one dungeon synth track made at 99,9% with the digitone. There’s a really subtle saturated layer added with the OT on both choruses and I used an external chorused reverb. The track has been inspired by both Desolation Plains and Erang (which I listened to quite a lot recently).

7 Likes