Elektronauts Appreciation Thread

Good to hear nice thoughts about this incredible place! its like a synthesis & production school always are here great things to learn & watch!

Elektronauts Rocks Hard! also big shouts to the mods and all the people involved!.

Peace!

It happens the same to me. I tend to read Elektronauts, gearslutz and hispasonic, but elektronauts is different for the people that participate here. :heart:

Huh? :laughing:
Elektronauts

Anyway I still agree :heart_decoration:

8 Likes

I’d like to say thank you, too.

I don’t post a lot but am an avid reader as there’s always something to be learned.

1 Like

Yee… I looked for the thread but couldn t find it… so I really liked to express what I feel.
I believe it can be merged :slight_smile:

5 Likes

tada!! :thup:

1 Like

:+1:

Yes, this is an amazing forum and it’s really active. I come back like 20 times a day or something. Thanks to everyone involved!

2 Likes

A timely reminder that Elektronauts is also great because of its amazing mods. Thanks, folks!

6 Likes

Thank you for co-creating this forum!

Agreed, this is the best music forum out there! I have learnt heaps and gotten technical help here many times, and I try and help out new users as I still feel like a new user myself. I’m not the most social creature (due to mental health issues) and this is reflected in my internet use as well, but here on Elektronauts, I feel like I blend in.

Thanks to everyone involved that keeps the standards high! :smiley:

2 Likes

Backslappers, the lot of you.

:revolving_hearts: :brain: :bone: :rose: :wilted_flower: :musical_keyboard:

Hate speech!

Had to add to this.
I have been on a bunch of different forums over decades on all kinds of topics and this is by far the best. The help is clear, and I have found a lot of old posts that have solved a lot of problems.

The best thing about this forum for me is the way it is designed. The layout is really clear and simple, there’s only one page, I can clearly see a timeline on the right, posts in the same thread go back years and I can follow a long thread and learn a lot.
There doesn’t seem to be a huge aversion to necroposting on this forum which I think is good because it keeps relevant info together in one place.

Excellent job on the forum!

7 Likes

U forgot to mention the people… :wink:

3 Likes