Factory sample

Hello.
Can I find the factory samples of digitakt to load them on my model sample ?
Thanks

You could use the Transfer app to copy them off the Digitakt.

Ok, thanks, but so precisely I do not have digitakt ?? Can it be loaded on the elektron website?

Really?! I was under the impression that the factory samples are locked down so you can’t copy them. Cool if they changed this.

1 Like

Nope. They don’t have the factory samples for their gear online for everyone to download for free.

They did not. The factory samples cannot be copied off the machine via Transfer.

That’s a shame. I was hoping to use some elsewhere. I guess I can resample via USB.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I am also in search for this, but rather for organizing purposes [link]
Anyways, it would be nice to have them open and for free. But I understand it too if they don’t do it. I guess is part of what you pay for when you buy a Digitakt

Maybe they could sell them as a kit somewhere in the Elektron page? We can’t find them even in that way out of the Digitakt, I think…

Is there still no way to export the factory samples? Maybe with elk-herd? I really would like to add them to my blackbox (and use some of the waves as multisamples and add some percussion)?

…as far as i know, m:s and takt share the same format anyways and yes, transfer can load all kind of sample content to either one of them…

if u don’t own a takt, u can purchase all kind of prefab sample packages from their website…
u’ll also find lots of stuff for free there…
and each preset pack tells u what it’s made of and for…takt and m:s dedicated packs are all cross compatatible…

I had a M:S repaired and when I got it back, it had no factory samples on it. My only option at that point was to send it back to have it re-flashed. The factory samples appear to be inaccessibly deep in the machine(s).

I know, it´s and old thread but I really would like to know if there is still no way to export the factory samples? Maybe with elk-herd? I really would like to add them to my blackbox (and use some of the waves as multisamples and add some percussion)?

As far as I know there’s no other way than to sample them via Overbridge or the analog outs.