FIN Parameter Locks Won't Global Save

I have a couple patterns within a song that have the FIN parameter locked to all the notes on a specific track so that the pitch slowly descends. This seems to work very well when I am working with the track, and when I turn the machine off and then back on the parameter locks stay how I want them. But if I save the song in the global settings as a project, turn the machine off, and then turn it back on, the parameter locks for the FIN parameter are not correct. In fact, the FIN parameter is set to 0 for all of the trigs that it was saved to, and the TUN parameter is adjusted to the nearest whole number value that it was at before the song was saved in the global settings.

This has happened to me multiple times now, and I’m not sure how to get around it. Other parameter locks seem to work just fine (I have the volumes of trigs parameter locked also). Does anybody know why this might be happening? I would like to save my songs to the global settings so that I can mess around with the songs a bit more, but this is only causing me problems right now because of this parameter lock issue.

Alternatively, does anybody know another way that I could gradually detune a note similar to the FIN parameter?

Thanks in advance.

If you have a spare lfo, chose hold mode & select the ramp, if you adjust the phase of the lfo you can determine where the held value will be … think of this as a static offset
now if this upper value is used in conjunction with the high resolution depth you can get fine control with depth and coarse adjustment with phase (0>180deg)
don’t forget to report your other issue

If you have a spare lfo, chose hold mode & select the ramp, if you adjust the phase of the lfo you can determine where the held value will be … think of this as a static offset
now if this upper value is used in conjunction with the high resolution depth you can get fine control with depth and coarse adjustment with phase (0>180deg)
don’t forget to report your other issue[/quote]
Well actually the detuning is supposed to occur over a sequence of a couple of different patterns, so I’m not sure that using the LFO will work, unless I really dial it in.

Does anybody have a fix for the issue that I am encountering? I would like to get the actual problem fixed, instead of a simple work-around, if possible.