FromSoftware Games Thread

That looks cool

2 Likes

That second trailer was :flushed:

Definitely paying attention to this one!

1 Like

Takes me back to when I played the first one as a kid.

Happy happy fun times for the first two levels and then got anhilated

ā€œMust be a short game. This must be the final bossā€

That being said, im probably going to lag behind on the new armored core unless the initial impression is huge. I canā€™t help but shake the impression that AC is like FSā€™s version of a racing game :grinning:

2 Likes

Fire Giant was a major PIA. I barely managed to kill him after 12 or so tries. Congrats!

12?! That is NOTHING for a FromSoft game :rofl:
I honestly have no idea of even a ballpark of how many goes I had at Sister Friede in DS3 but it must have been in the hundreds.
I havenā€™t quite had the same challenges yet in ER but I guess the nonlinear structure allows you to go away do something else and come back stronger. I also donā€™t think I have yet hit any of the notorious bosses yet

I honestly think I was into triple figures for Isshin at the end of Sekiro. Unreal feeling when I nailed it at the end though.

Had a bit of an Elden Ring hiatus until a mate finally got round to playing it and now thereā€™s 3 of us co-oping through the game. Really wish there was a mod free full start to finish co op mode for this one. Such a blast playing with mates and destroying the occasional invader that appears.

As for Armoired Core. Count me in. Never played one before but the trailer really caught my attention. Soundtrack is cool too.

1 Like

Maybe the time has come to create a thread for fellow elektronauts to list their games and timeframes ! Team up ! :smiley:

Yep, I just plain gave up on our 'ol Sister Friede after ā€¦no idea how many tries. Sheā€™s the first boss out of all the From Soft games that bested meā€¦

I try (but sometimes fail) not to watch anything on eg. YouTube about FS games, as the surprise is a big part of the joy, butā€¦

Spoiler (DS3)

ā€¦when I finally beat the second stage of Friede and thought I had done it, and then she came back as that blackflame thing, I was close to tears

3 Likes

LOL

You accelerate wrong, you die; you turn left wrong, you die; you drift wrong, you dieā€¦ :laughing:

Still though, looks exhilarating!

2 Likes