Gear in the Attic

@FreddyUnreal don’t worry about it, this is a non issue… because as soon as the baby is born you’ll have ZERO time to spend on music for at least 18 years, unless you want a divorce and no time with your kids. Your current life is over. Get used to it now before the baby arrives. Sell the gear before it gets ruined in the attic :wink:

2 Likes

Haha I’m still holding on to hope for some time after the first few years. Plus maybe one last cool pic for the “Your Setups” thread for all that sweet Elektronauts clout.

1 Like

So cruel, so accurate

1 Like

Nahhhh it’s all going to be good. Don’t make any plans for the first 6 months to a year… You probably won’t have much spare energy. Once things start stabilising with sleep, food, etc, eventually kindergarten, you’ll find some music time again.

I wish someone had told me that beforehand, because in those first few totally sleep-deprived months it did feel like life was over at times :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouraging words. I very much anticipate little time for myself for at least the first 6 month. TBH i haven’t had much time to spend in my studio as of late anyway along with a bit of writer’s block (stuck fiddling with loops I make). Moving my gear to a new space will 100% have to occur regardless so hoping it’s not a big deal to have the gear in he attic room. Sort of getting mixed responses, but appreciate all the insight.