Gear that is art

Real talk.

34 Likes

it’s a beaut

Almost makes me want to buy it. Again. Almost.

BSOD

21 Likes

hhh

6 Likes

I still love looking at this. Such a fine piece of design.

11 Likes

Nice thread!

I built an electric barrel last spring for a friend who does horror soundtracks for a living (before this crazy thing I just built several acoustic and electric guitars and a few tube amps). This was so much fun!

36 Likes

That is so fuckin rad
Be proud

2 Likes

I love the utilitarian look of a Two Voice. The original’s aesthetics shade the new one for me, as does the white over the black.

The Polyend Seq is a lovely looking thing too. Sold one to buy the Octatrack, but it was great.

7 Likes

My car is pretty much exactly that colour, non-metallic grey with black wheels. :grinning:

I reckon I would be happy with that colour scheme on just about anything.

2 Likes

Tasty!

Nothing fancy, just a Škoda. It is a great colour though. (Pic is not my car, but same model/spec)

1 Like

Any way we can listen to this electric barrel ? Nice work !!!

4 Likes

10 Likes

Some purchases where acquiring art and supporting artists was a main motivation…

Standuino

10 Likes

I use the Deluge as my museum curator. :grinning:

5 Likes

@ML I have some crappy iPhone clips of it when I was testing it out, but they’re nothing special. I’ve heard some stuff the owner has done with it for a movie but it’s impossible to tell what’s what because the barrel is layered with tons of other tracks, apparently the norm for scary movies:).

Anyways, when the movie comes out I’ll post a link to the soundtrack!

1 Like

gorgeous!

This is always nice:

Buchla222e

And this:

250e

10 Likes

Surprised that no one mentioned reactable yet, pretty old but good enough that bjork was using it on live performances.

11 Likes