Get ready…

welcome to the new chatroom

4 Likes

Aren’t you going to sleep?

Ok time to leave the chat :joy:
Speculation gone wild…

2 Likes

I think each creature is a machine, and what comes is a mixer to rule them all.

1 Like

Mop it up with that lovely bread you have in Malta.

1 Like

Honestly the sounds of the Demos are not awesome i think i dont need that new Maschine. These Sounds can be done by modular stuff Os Updates with new features would be cool​:sunglasses: i think i will invest my Money for a good mastering chain :wink:

Go for it. Bit presumptive tho isn’t it? They’re not going to reveal all in some 30 teasers, with only 4-5 seconds of new stuff looping each time. Wait til Wednesday, then make your decision :wink:

3 Likes

I will wait to see if iam right but an ssl Fusion is waiting for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But i cant Imagine that this is something i Need to have. Iam very happy with my current setup and to much gear is too much dust :joy:

2 Likes

Perfect. Now go make some music :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

word! Mate :nerd_face::sunglasses::partying_face:

1 Like

This NDA embargo is killing me as I arrange my grained wooden desktop with the demo unit and record my thoughts.

I was thinking I’d have a cup of steaming coffee in the foreground, a pack of haribo sweets casually beside the unit and some pistachio shells scattered around? A lego man?

Also should I shave my hands?

Only two sleeps to go until lift-off…

27 Likes

Has to be the elektron Ciat Lombarde collab

3 Likes

All. The. Lolz!

1 Like

Same. I was under the impression that the NDA meant we can’t reveal that we even have one, but given it’s mere days from release I guess it doesn’t matter now?

5 Likes

… so do you have one?? Plot twist, 90% of the people in this thread have one already.

8 Likes

Get him drunk. He’ll spill his guts

Edit:

@pselodux sorry, that was about someone else. On an unrelated subject, this whole teaser stuff has really taken a lot of of me. How about I buy you a drink as fellow Elektronauts?

3 Likes

:speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

You dog! I hope you’re loving it. So jealous…

2 Likes

Can’t tell if this is irony or not