Glo Phase AR sets

Man I’ve been watching these for years they’re so good!
Definitely reminds me of why I bought an AR. Excellent stuff

2 Likes

thanks so much! super appreciated!

1 Like

Caught this one live since i had the day off work. Was dope as.

Your videos inspired me with working on a set at the moment with basic patterns on the A4, mpc and DT. Of course it means I now have to actually write music :rofl:

1 Like

Very nice downtempo vibe, made my Monday morning even better!

1 Like

Nice, glad you enjoyed! ha, get to it! please share with if you put up.

awesome, glad to hear! thanks for listening.

Just catching up here. Number 3 about the 30min mark is a ripper. Loved the intro too - all from the 404 I guess?

1 Like

Super appreciated! Intros 1,3 have been AR. 2,4 have been 404. Really enjoying incorporating the 404.

Now I’m actually watching it rather than just listening, of course it’s the Rytm, doh!

1 Like

#5 112-116 break beat-ish/electro/four on floor type material.

3 Likes

#6 - Final set from this series. 119-123 bpm, mostly 4 on floor.

1 Like

Thanks for watching! I’m planning to leave these up for a week on YT and then remove in the event anyone wanted to revisit. Here’s a brief description of each:

#1 122 bpm, mostly four on floor house, a little breakbeatish here and there
(Analog Rytm, RD-8, B Model D, Carbon Copy delay)

#2 104-107 bpm, downtempo, house
(Analog Rytm, SP-404 MK2, RD-8, B Model D, Carbon Copy delay)

#3 119-113 bpm, mostly four on floor house, break-ish
(Analog Rytm, SP-404 MK2, Bass Station 2, MFB-301 Pro, Carbon Copy delay, Strymon Volante)

#4 94-83 bpm, instrumental hip hop, downtempo, beats
(Analog Rytm, SP-404 MK2, B Model D, Carbon Copy delay)

#5 112-116 bpm, break-ish, house, electro, beats
(Analog Rytm, SP-404 MK2, RD-8, B Pro-1, Rubberneck delay)

#6 119-123 bpm, house
(Analog Rytm, SP-404 MK2, Analog 4, B Model D, Carbon Copy delay, Strymon Volante)

1 Like

Curious why you’re going to take them down?

Primarily as there are a few finished demos and a large handful of ideas that might turn into full tracks. A distant second reason would be some have a few sloppy parts that bother me.

1 Like

Hey mate, you took your recent live sets down? Looking forward to more as I really enjoy your style.

2 Likes

Thanks! I did remove the most recent streams. Planning on doing both more streams and standard YT sets this year though.

1 Like

Bring back the MFB 301!

1 Like

I’m absolutely planning on working the 301 into more live sets. It’s like the least jammable drum machine ever but I like a challenge!

1 Like

Hey all, here’s a recent live beat set I recorded for a Dublab program “Something Going On w/ EddyMac”. Heavy Analog Rytm with some short jams on the SP-404.

https://www.dublab.com/archive/eddymac-something-going-on-w-glo-phase-04-21-22

Also playing two sets this Thurs 4.28 in San Fran if any elektronauts are out that way!
4pm - Mission Synths
Midnight -The Boom Boom Room

1 Like

Hello everyone. Here’s a big self release! Facing West / Facing East is two seamless mixes of all original material comprised of unreleased tracks, refined hardware jams, hazy interludes, and new cuts specifically created to weave it all together.

I’m very pleased with how these turned out, excited to share.

I’d say these mixes are about 50% Analog Rytm, 25% unreleased demos, and 25% new material made for the mixes.

I also have created two long videos from lots of CA / LA driving footage I’ve randomly been shooting over the past year. I think it pairs well to each specific set.

Hope you like!
Here’s a few DL codes if anyones into that sorta thing:

2xjt-yqj6
aqg3-7z8y
88uw-vzuf
kv59-jg2m
ug6z-ybx6
vt3u-7xmy
9kaa-jq8r
z398-k8bl
nat3-gn4j
w9z5-umjy