Heated politics

Totally agree !
I am not saying that the majority is necessarily right and I support the “real” fights for freedom in principle. The democratic principle is still the best to live with, I think.
So proposing to overthrow an elected government…

For example, I am fundamentally close to the “no borders” movement and when I see anti vax demonstrations that speak of “individual freedom of movement”, in particular certain participants who are very attached to borders, to patriarchy and other conservative values… I find it “strange”.

1 Like

in France, the fundamentalist Christian royalists of “action francaise” denounce the vaccine dictatorship whereas historically they tended to support military coup attempts… so “Sin vergüenza” is well suited to the situation.

1 Like

With all due respect to everyone here I care a great deal less what someone else’s government does to them. I give a metric fucktonne more what my government does to my country.

And the protestors are not trying to overthrow the government. They are demanding an end to the several violations of our charter of rights that have happened over the last two years!

1 Like

best agree to disagree as y’all never gonna agree to agree - what value your time ? …