How to process audio in Bitwig/Ableton by A4 filters and overdrive

Hi there! Guys, I have a question : is there a way to affect audio in Bitwig/Ableton by Analog Four filter/overdrive? I mean use them as plugin to process my own samples for example? I can’t to understand how to do it at all…Please, if you know how to do that, could you help me with this with detailed example? Pleeeaaaseeee :slight_smile:

Yes.

I don’t use Bitwig or Elektron’s Overbridge 2 software so i can’t show you step-by-step how it would work, but you can use Overbridge’s outputs to send audio to the individual tracks of the Analog Four to be processed by the filters and overdrive and then return the audio to the DAW. See the illustration on page 37 of the manual for Overbridge 2.

Hopefully a Bitwig or Overbridge user can provide further details.

2 Likes

It’s the same with A4.

1 Like

i’ve just tried this out, took me a minute to realise i didnt have the inputs enabled in the OB control panel – make sure to do that!

Use the routing menu in the OB interface to set the A4 to receive external audio, then you can send the output of any daw channel to the A4 via its ‘Sidechain’ inputs that show up in the daw (Ableton Live here)

2 Likes

Guys, thank you a lot!!! Finally I got it! :slight_smile:

1 Like