Humble Brag II

Now the fate has also befallen me and Elektron asked me if they could repost one of my jams :wink: I am very honoured and think they did chose my best jam :woman_mechanic:

Here is the Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiSkPVONRi3/

On another note, i’d like to invite everybody to subscribe to my youtube channel for more noise :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/c/CatenationIndustrial/videos

88 Likes

I saw it on the facebook page this morning. Amazing work for a talented person :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well deserved. Your sound skills are amazing. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! Great Work YT subscribed

1 Like

Ay I wondered if that was you @Jeanne but I didn’t know your instagram handle - already liked it :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I found you a while ago on Instragram :wink: My electronic music project is called CATENATION, while dissonant_witchcraft encompasses just everything I do :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sneaky!

1 Like

I’m very thankful for this brag as I didn’t even know you were on YouTube. Subscribed and excited for all the back-content to go through now!

2 Likes

Woot woot!

1 Like

This sounds wicked, humble brag well earned. Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @Jeanne, you deserve it!

2 Likes

Wow, syntakt sounds great. 2 of these for the price of a perkons……

1 Like

was already subscribed.

love your work :fire:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the kind words! :ecstatic:

… and thanks for this awesome subscriber milestone :metal::metal::metal:

11 Likes

3 Likes

very nice. they reposted my syntakt ig video recently too. i wondered if they got a new social media person with lowered expectations or something

sRn

What has Elektronauts become?

2 Likes

i wasnt talking about yours, by the way. i was talking about mine. you usually see professional uploads from like elin pliel but not random users. i get the strategy though

1 Like

Hey ! You should make a Syntakt soundpack with agressive sounds in mind. I’d buy that for a dollar. Or ten.

1 Like

Thank you, I am actively planning that now :wink:

2 Likes