HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

Oh noes!

Speaking of chassis, there’s also a $49 off deal on this one. Granted its price is higher than the Midas, but it’s also 2 more slots.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Bento8Pro--fredenstein-bento-8-pro-pure-analog-8-slot-500-series-chassis-black

1 Like

I just got an email from SSL saying they have new gear coming out end of October, may explain the price drop. So tempting! I have a Radial 3-slot cube but I also have a SSL SiX so there’s that.

2 Likes

B stock OP-1 Field. As cheap as it gets for us in the uk

Behringer 2600 GRAY MEANIE $566.30

There is currently a 2 day Amazon sale in the UK.
This seems to have the same discounts on Novation and Focusrite gear that was on sale during Prime Day.

1 Like

Following up they have 10% off selected warehouse deals so I snagged a TR-6S for £240!

3 Likes

It is so worth it at that price. I really love mine, got it at a similar rate.

They’re also giving away Razer Blades.

https://amzn.eu/d/0ZSbOH8

Edit: not anymore they’re not…

Nymphes B-stock is back in stock for €350 Nymphes B-Stock - Dreadbox Synthesizers

And Thomann also has a crazy price of $379

1 Like

Noise kitchen of prague. I think they might be closing up shop?

https://noise.kitchen/

OTO bam and bim for what i think are great new prices: about 433/412 euro (~$400 USD)….and $50 ish shipping to USA. Im really desiring a Bim because i love bam so much. But its the last thing i need! I found it from incessant searching. UK to USD new bim prices are also better than anything used on reverb.

I intend to resist the urge!

Interesting. The price shown for shipping when I put in my info was about 28 euro (so like $25). What’s funny is that it says “tax incl.”, but if I’m ordering from the US, they can’t charge me tax. Due to the relative strength of the dollar, it works out to about $450 for a BAM, delivered. It would be cool, but I’m not quite ready to commit. I’d have to sell some stuff first, I think. Good lookin’ out though.

1 Like

I just checked Elevator Sound in the UK (I have ordered Eurorack modules from them, nice people, very fast delivery to NYC, and good prices) and BAM is 400 GBP before delivery, so $474 US shipped to where I until recently used to live. Just another data point.

4 Likes

And another recommendation for Elevator Sound in Bristol. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

And yet another recommendation for Elevator Sound in Bristol, top boys who really know their stuff. They do a lot for electronic music production in Bristol and their awesomeness belies the tiny size of the shop. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I went to pick up an excellent condition Kronos and it was missing a key and wouldn’t boot up.

I bought a new Maschine+ there, and it was a returned MK3 in a Maschine+ box.

1 Like

+1 and the Tuesday weekly newsletter is always fun to read, always had a good experience with these guys

1 Like

The fact that if you live in the US right now you can buy anything from the EU or UK for less than used US prices is going to play havoc with US retailers. Why buy a waldorf M here for $2500 when you can get one for $1400 overseas? A lot of other manufacturers price differences are similar. I just downsized a lot of my studio and having to compete with these crazy overseas prices cost me a lot of money :-/.

1 Like

Whoa thats crazy, i just did the math on a nyphes, and with shipping from UK to Washington State, it comes to just under $400.
Getting one shipped from Seattle, 30 minutes away, just over $550

2 Likes

The global food industry has had this problem for decades. We live in an insane world.

Gonna flag myself…

8 Likes

It is only because I’ve already spent all my money that I won’t be taking advantage of this issue.

3 Likes