IDM / Ambient Techno made on your Elektron gear

Well done! This is the best track for me- the mix is perfect and it is a good arrangement too.

1 Like

Just this track released today on a lovely compilation from Xephem Records. All the synths were sequenced via the Analog Four in this one, not sure there is any sounds from it tho hahaha.
Check out the compilation it’s full of bangers.

3 Likes

First little track/jam on my current setup. Sold some items but purchased a Toraiz AS-1, which sounds really great. Put all the elements of this tune together this afternoon, and then jammed out the arrangement.
Besides the drums, the sounds on the A4 were all from @Floppydisk_Pirates latest soundpack.

Analog four - Main drums, main pad, lead melodies
AS-1 - Bass
Digitone - additional lead and pad
Octatrack - 606 hihats, layered Kick and Snare, sliced Breakbeat

13 Likes

20 seconds in and I’m thinking, “is this an unreleased track from Afx from the Saw 85-92 era?” Great work

3 Likes

Thanks! Yes it‘s obvious I know :slightly_smiling_face: I just love this style so much

1 Like

love it

Indeed super AFXy, but nice one nonetheless !

2 Likes

Nice tunes and cool drum programming! Like your clean set up! Thanks for mentioning me :slight_smile:

1 Like

For sure. Thanks for the sounds

1 Like

Acid-Funk-breaks/Brain dance
Cirklon, Rytm mk2, and a Digitone with help from a prologue, as-1, and a prophet 6.

Digitone Acid, all the time :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Digitone acid all day!

1 Like

some IDM made mainly on DN / shdwrunner has OT + rytm drums
need to release this soon what do you guys think?

7 Likes

4:15 onward on Shdwrunner is bonkers, doood! Prep those for release. Grab like 12 of your bangers and widdle it down to 6 tracks to release! Maybe do a collaborative release with @nilsec cuz his shit is also extremely banging. Love both of your sounds very much, you always bring that chiptune flavor @glooms

2 Likes

@nilsec we have been called out for a DN collab! lets make some acid bangers lol!

2 Likes

The Digitone seems to get a lot of love. I think people are starting to realize how powerful of a box it is, even on it’s own. I love mine, I couldn’t be without it.

2 Likes

@glooms, hehe. create a whole comp EP with acid tracks from the digitone featuring artists from elektronauts.

2 Likes

Sell on bandcamp and donate profits to a charity of choice.

1 Like

yeah time to plug in some DN work when im off work tomorrow for sure ! everyone needs more FM acid basslines too and not just the normal waveform ones hehehhe :wink:

1 Like

honestly wish i could bring my Digitone to work!

2 Likes