Introducing Octatrack MKII

I once crashed my Nord Lead by sending it too much fast data (4 channels of super fast arps), but can’t seem to replicate it, so it may have been a random occurrence. Maybe I’ll try it this week with the reface DX and plocks/LFOs for every MIDI CC over multiple MIDI tracks…

2 Likes

Hmm, I’m wondering not only about the other synths but about that much midi going through one din cable even if it is divided to many synths… I’d try but I’m off duty for a bit… :smile_cat:

Be great for midi to improved upon so things like OT could assign midi cc changes to scenes/fader.

This would be sooooooooo dope.

MIDI mk2 - GEEZ :wink:

Yes finally! we can use it as a decent fx/mixer woohoo ( if I can get my hand on a mkII ),MKI ins always sounds a bit like what I call the behringer crunch. its a special crunch that feels like alan psychedelic breakfast but mmmm yeah this MkII is the marmalade :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Marmalade, I like marmalade…

1 Like

I’m changing my order to overnight shipping when the thing is in. Can’t wait any longer.

Saturday arrival.

2 Likes

The improved viewing angles of the new screens are wonderful.

10 Likes

wow that looks amazing

I want one. I wonder when they will be available again in US? Hopefully elektron is prepared to keep pumping out mk2s!

Mine is coming tomorrow from Sweetwater, I’m in the US.

it is nice, but actually from this angle of the fotos I still could not see/read values etc …

1 Like

Nor would you ever need to at such angles. (10 degrees and less)

Only to demonstrate that the screen is improved and viewable at any reasonable angle of use.

1 Like

It depends on how drunk the musician is :wink: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you’re that drunk you’re never going to tell the filter from the osc page anyway. :okej:

Great video. How come I’ve never heard of Knobs crew? I think youtube keeps me in my own little world of the same people.

2 Likes

Same.
YT’s #1 recommendation for me yesterday was your SH-201 trance Arp video.

Subscribed to knobs now!

Ha. Weird.

I’ll give you all a free youtube tip - do not ever - EVER - click on a “flat earth” video out of “curiosity”. It will take months to stop being recommended more flat earth videos.

7 Likes

Let me give you another one : YT history is well hidden but can be cleaned :wink:

1 Like

My YouTube is full of the weirdest conspiracy and metaphysical bullshit because I love watching crazy

1 Like