iPad Music Apps?

Does Cubasis support sub/bus-mixes? Like can I create channel a, b and c, put an AUv3 on a & b, and have them output to c? I dont think it did and thats the last thing thats stopping me from getting it

same for me. I go to work by train, and since I have the Ipad the 30 minutes almost fly to fast :smiley: Sometimes Iā€™m disappointed that I already arrived.
I got my Ipad shortly before Aum and Auv3. I they were out already I had passed on some apps.

Cubasis still looks tempting for half the price

1 Like

I would give you my cubasis license if i could. Never use it or bm3. Auria is awesome for mixing though.

And iā€™m like a broken record but gadget gadget. Every song or beat i start on it getā€™s used. Mostly going into my octatrack. Love the workflow. Love how easy it is to automate stuff. You need bilbao and your drum samples though.

4 Likes

Tranferring app licenses would be nice.
I just hesitate to buy gadget, cause itā€™s another thing that has countless apps integrated, and I already think I have too much. And i donā€™t like that you canā€™t use your favourite synths inside gadget.
But I might be wrong, and it might be the coolest app on ios :slight_smile: People seem to love it

You can arrange full tracks in gadget right, record midi notes etc.?

1 Like

Well first download the free version which has 3 instruments and 3 tracks. U can see how u like the workflow. But yeah, if u get all iap it is pricey. Bilbao and oddysei and monopoly are my most used.

3 Likes

And yeah, u can do everything in it. My workflow is setting up 8 loops and 3 variations/harmonic changes etc and exporting to auria to run through fx and then exporting to the ot. U could do everything in gadget but i do prefer the fx i have in auria.

2 Likes

Gadget is great. Check it out.

Itā€™s nearly like a tiny Ableton like app, having some good sound generators included. If you want to use your own samples, check out Bilbao, if you want to chop and loop samples Abu Dhabi could be of interest.

And ā€¦ Gadget is not a closed shop. There are good export functions too.

1 Like

Korg do regular sales so best to wait for those. The open source synth AudioKit Synth One is out tomorrow 28th june meant to sound great.

1 Like

no it doesnā€™t unfortunately, this would be my biggest feature request

Thatā€™s true. Gadget is not a mixing/fx hero. That should be done outside. But I like to play with the musical ideas, clips, and scenes. Workflow is quick.

I always wait for korg discounts.

The best thing about gasget is that jt always works. No freezes or dropouts etc. Just perfect always. Export individual tracks to dropbox and then do what you want. Hey do some stuff with other apps and they sound great but there is always some connection troubleshooting, set up etc.

Gadget opens exactly as you left it.

5 Likes

Damn! Apparently midnight is not eligible for download in the US(eastern) :frowning:

AudioKit Synth One is now available ā€¦ and its free and it sounds amazing!

4 Likes

played with it only for a few minutesā€¦ seems really nice! I kinda regret spending money on Synthmaster Oneā€¦ different kind of synth, but it was probably an impulsive buy, oh well

btw, is anyone here using Digitakt + Beatmaker 3 combo? I made a thread about it but had no replies so farā€¦ wondering how stable it is, I would like to trigger stereo loops and/or very long samples with it (via DTā€™s MIDI tracks)ā€¦ considering the ammount of banks/pads it could be a nice companion, with a single session

Synth one is freaking awesome. Alot of sweetspots and the UI is super intuitive

2 Likes

Another +1 for synth one. So many great presets and well layed out UI

2 Likes

Just throwing the subject out there so we can get a pool of suggestions :slight_smile:

Searching is good

https://www.elektronauts.com/search?q=iPad%20apps

2 Likes

My badā€¦ Didnā€™t think about that

2 Likes