Is there anything remotely like Overbridge out there?

Right, they go through the Digital filters, but I don’t think they go through the analog filters when outputting to USB.

You might want to look into the Roland MV-1 Verselab which features full integration with Roland ZenBeats, and basically expands the 10-track rompler-esque groovebox into a full studio with unlimited audio recording and layering with a pretty capable DAW attached to it. The MV-1 is a very frustrating machine on its own but very capable when paired with another screen for mixing and other whatnot. I am not really speaking from experience though, even though I own one. TBH I have yet to gel with it and I’m struggling with whether or not to trade/sell it. I know it’s an incredibly capable machine with tons of great sounds, effects, and features. It has a built-in microphone preamp ffs, I just haven’t gelled with it yet. It does a lot of things though, and it’s basically its own DAW controller, and comes with a fully-featured DAW in ZenBeats.

Anyway, I saw the MC-707 mentioned above and thought the MV-1 might be worth mentioning.

Pro Tools can now integrate USB audio devices as “AUX IO”, including Overbridge channels in conjunction with your preferred audio interface.

1 Like

very interesting! just did some research into it and it looks super cool! not a pro tools user but maybe need to…

Damn, you’re right! Thanks for letting me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like