Jungle jam on Digitakt…

[EDIT]
Available on Bandcamp, now with boosted Audio:

5 Likes

hi,
fri, sat, sun

enjoy

2 Likes

Really like the mood of the main riff in this, especially when the bass and hats are in.

1 Like

Thank you for listening and your feedback! The digitone is really great!

1 Like

M8!

If this was mixed down properly… I’d buy the EP.

1 Like

Thank you!

Wow, thank you :pray:t2: - I don’t have patience , skills or time for mixing these days…I’m happy to stay ruff :grinning:

man… i had a tough time with midi syncing the model:cycles on this one. it’s a fun box to jam with, super quick to sketch out ideas, but i don’t have everything in place to record it well with ableton yet. will probably put it away for awhile again and focus on stuff that works.

1 Like

today was a fun one to make

4 Likes

This one came out better than I hoped!
Acoustic uke, electric uke, all recorded in Beatmaker 3 on my iPad mini :slight_smile:

Here it is!

It’s a downtempo lo-fi jam with elektron digitakt, keystep 37 (stage-73 vst) and ableton push for looping. Thanks for watching!

2 Likes

Quick Jamuary Fun with Iridium + Microtonic

5 Likes

Korg DDM-110 gets destroyed by Jomox T-Resonator and Bastl Softpop.

4 Likes

Greetings Everyone !

First post from an newbie so i figured i would introduced myself with my Jamuary jams.
I’m still learning the machines but the love is real.
So for now this is mainly Model:Samples stuff.
Anyway looking forward to check your jams and to steal some tricks from you all !

6 Likes

Second post, still a newbie…
Day 09 Jam ;

9 Model:Cycles only jams so far

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ5Yu63BH11/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is an experiment with the Expert Sleepers FH-2 clocking both the modular, and all the midi gear. I am also controlling a voice of the Digitone with the MakeNoise Rene2. Which is half baked here, but has a lot of potential for shenanigans.

3 Likes

Another day at the office with the Monomachine. This time I introduced it to the Octatrack for FX and a piano loop. Monomachine gives some Lyra8-like drones and the drums.

1 Like

Sampled bass, guitar and some SFM’s 808s.
The last jam with my OT before it goes to repair :confused:

5 Likes