Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

Danke! And I’m not even German :hugs:

ahhh, sorry dude! I thought so because of the wording “kosmisch”.
My fault :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying the QY70 with my octatrack lately… I love the fact that the QY is general midi so you don’t have to go through the manual for the CC’s you can just read the labels on the octatrack.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKD_jgqB4Bm/?igshid=18ffa5oh0fcnu

1 Like

Inspired by the joys of mental health. Take care of yourself.

2 Likes

Macht nichts! I’m Dutch so I was taught a fair bit of German in school ^^

GEAR SETUP:
►Elektron Digitakt: kick, intro percussion, master clock, patterns changing master
►Elektron A4 MKII: bass, background synth
►Elektron Octatrack MKII: rhythmic vocal synth, hi-hat, dditional drums, cross-fade FXs, 3 pre-created loops out of Quicksand song: main loop, vocal loop, outro loop
►Behringer TD3 (through Elektron Analog Drive and compressor Midas 522): 303 line
►Yamaha SPX90: room (mostly for drums, send on mixer aux)
►T.C. Electronic D-TWO: delay (send on mixer aux)
►mixed on analog mixer Midas Verona 240
►Tegeler Audio Creme RC & Elektron Analog Heat MKII: mix bus
►performed live, DAWless, recorded as stereo track via SSL 2+

2 Likes

Just Rytm & Heat!

3 Likes

the TOM and the MD are like distant cousins, twice removed, that we don’t mention at christmas.

2 Likes

Been exploring different aspects of my gear :cowboy_hat_face: made some tracks so figured I’d share!

Freshly downloaded Boards of Deluge 4 synth pack:

Arp on the Peak:

Binaural patch on the Peak:

1 Like

There’s a noisy one from me here :wink:

3 Likes

day 15 - chilled piano time

No 15! Halfway there :slight_smile: More MC707 + Microfreak V3 fun (those NE oscillators can sound monstrous!) with some 0-Coast percussive help.

2 Likes

that was awesome man :+1:t6:

@motone WHOA this one “Korg DDM-110 gets destroyed by Jomox T-Resonator and Bastl Softpop” BLEW UP. so good!

@kryten42 that SO good! too bad its so quiet.

@NeonMelk your first post is SICK. nicely done. wow! you manhandled that Cycles.

1 Like

sorry moved the post to one above to save on multi posts. gonna remove this in a bit.

threw this together quickly on the couch, as usual. i wanted to dust off the volca beats to pair with the typhon. it would be cool to power these both via usb and pair with a little passive mixer. the typhon can easily sound absolutely massive.

1 Like

Sat down to make something like this. Anyway, watch your speaker on this one. Recorded from the Analog Heat to my iPhone and uploaded. It’s ruddy loud.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKGI_trBp8i

5 Likes

Techno!

very nice

1 Like

Hey @phaelam @HisMostDarxxxellent - After your kind comments, i’ve done a quick and dirty audio boost for the track, it’s now available on Bandcamp:

ENJOY!

2 Likes