Jamuary 2022

And we’re off :slight_smile: Bit of a dry run today using a new camera app to get stereo sound into my phone again since youtube stopped doing that for whatever reason. Microfreak pulling off a pretty decent acid bass though. Also, watch me get an electric shock from my mixer at 0.58 :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

This is my first year participating in this Jamuary thing :sweat_smile:

Here comes my first try:

I’m using the digitwins with some material I put together a pair of days ago.

7 Likes

9 Likes

here is my 01 submission
some noise fun

pro one > dod rubberneck
pro one > mtl purpll
dfam > sherman filterbank
bent spring/can > pitch shifted and saturated in bitwig
+some added valhalla room on pro one and spring/can

6 Likes

OK day one go!

I actually started this in Jamuary last year but only got round to refining and recording it today. Very timely. It should be part of an EP I’ve nearly finished. Feedback welcome…

Microfreak with Zoom ms70cdr and OP-Z.

Still a few hours left today and think I’ll play with some granular sample glitching on the microGranny…

7 Likes

Happy new year everyone!
This techno track is a snippet from Jam1.
A4, MS2000R into TR-8 into Analog Drive, Tempest.
Recorded to cassette tape, than digitized.

4 Likes

Kicking off Jamuary with a cinematic piano and strings sketch from today.

12 Likes

I’ve never done Jamuary before but I’m a big fan of working hastily and consistently, so here’s a first submission, just 38 seconds of synth-based insanity.

5 Likes

added a jamuary playlist. we’ll see how it goes.

this track is just drums and sample chops/loops from one song on multiple tracks + effects.

3 Likes

Made a nice loop, pissed about with it for a while.

Rough as arseholes but there you go.

Pro2, Lyra8, Tracker and Quadraverb.

14 Likes
1 Like

Day One… Done! It’s a bit rough / loose, but has a mood to it. And it was good to put the Cosmos to it’s first use! (Thanks for selling it to me @brucegill)

Imma try and do all 31 days… :crossed_fingers: :grimacing:

15 Likes

Jamuary 21 brought me lots of joy and confidence. I’ve been out of the habit/desire of recording stuff recently but am open to seeing what the month holds. Appreciate this space :heart:

As we go into a new year, know that you are a shining star

10 Likes

Less and less happy with this the more I listen, but that’s why I posted it before I started overthinking lol

4 Likes

Shot yesterday but posted this morning ! I’ll try to get on board more into this for once :wink:

2 Likes

This is fuckin amazing @MarcD! A truly awesome groove! Wow :boom:

2 Likes

Jamuary 01/22

Edited : had the wrong file

9 Likes

Ready for the other 30.

1 Like

Hello all. Here is my video. Still new with elektron and OT. Happy jaming and all the best in 2022

1 Like

Here’s my first #jamuary2022 jam. Using the Dirtywave M8, and finally getting my head around it in a little jam. Stereo samples, and FM synthesis.

19 Likes