[Kickstarter] MRCC (Midi Routing Control Center)

A few people here have mentioned the USB midi doesn’t always work for them. Definitely check the list of USB incompatibilities. There is some discussion in the “your setups” and latest purchase threads as well.

Using just DIN, it works perfectly.

2 Likes

I read it from michaeljk1963 he mention on a dawless side he has no issues. he had issues with audio midi Mac on logic with the computer configuration. since im not gonna use any computer to sync any daw would be fine to control few things

1 Like

Not to digress but what the hell does this mean:

“MIDI goes with electronic music like tomato sauce with Spaghetti Bolognese.”

https://www.synthanatomy.com/2022/06/namm-2022-conductive-labs-mrcc-µ88-midi-router-mrcc-xpandr-4x1.html

That’s some awful writing… I mean Bolognese is a sauce and for that matter traditionally shouldn’t contain much tomato.

2 Likes

As m0ld mentioned: There definitely are issues on the dawless side with USB MIDI compatibility of some devices. I’d also recommend to check the list.

1 Like

I already check those I think for my needs seem ok for now thanks

1 Like

Ordered one of these directly from their site. Didn’t realize the company is located in my city and I was able to just meet up with Darryl from @Conductivelabs and forego the shipping and handling. We ended up chatting for about an hour about gear and the business. Really cool guy and gave lots of insight on the logistics of making a device as a small company.

Really excited about this company now and what they have to bring to the future.

11 Likes