Looking for bangin techno

That shit was real hard.

1 Like

[KRTM] is the shit

1 Like

Better than KMFDM? If so I’ll have to check them out.

2 sets highly recommended !

1 Like

Not better, but different.

Common ancestors.

1 Like

Yeah no shit - new to me, but I’ve listened to this hour long album twice last night in bed. Beautifully engaging stuff. I love how it dares to be kinda concept-album’y or cinematic score like or something, instead of going for full tracks.

He’s so good, I’m totally hooked on that arpeggio thing he has going on. I thought this set was awesome both musically and visually

2 Likes

Guy is a savage.

He’s done two of these long sort of mixed albums now on YouTube, but he did an album a few years back on PRSPCT that bangs hard.

He pretty much runs one of their sub-labels too and releases some good shit on there.

2 Likes

yea Wata’s got such a good arp game. Heard Leiras this past weekend. To my ear/body there is a similar feel - the best I can describe it is lots of asymmetry but still so tight between melody and kick.

2 Likes

I’m so disappointed that nobody picked up this brilliant/lame joke.

If anything, I expect this board to appreciate toilet humour.

Have you tried using a stool softener?

I knew I could rely on you

he said between volcanous grunts, clutching the empty bottle of laxative tightly in his hands as rainbows of effluent exploded from his arse, leaving the porcelain pebbledashed and causing such tumult in the water below he could almost feel Neptune’s kiss on his newly relieved undercarriage.

1 Like

Stef destroying now dancefloors with his double special silver Octas !
Did a 4(!) hour Liveset recently in Berghain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3OKhbkS-7w

3 Likes

Shameless self-promotion but hey… I still is on topic:

And some redeem code for you to use here The Botched Noise Makers Committee

cj8l-eg3r
ebn4-u3ll
bddj-exve
d4j8-bpt3
peb2-wnr4
vxje-hagd
7qgb-5brh
xrul-bchv
4vwq-xxa8
qbj6-e532
9df2-brdh
3had-x4x5
wefe-jaer
e8db-ybrd
rn4m-bhhh
dwpf-xvp5
67fx-bx54
ulws-hq2a
xpjp-58w7
q6bb-b2l5
f3xw-whqr
mdeq-hegd

Thanks for those of you who donated (well… it’s you @Fin25 , thanks mate, much appreciated :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Yeah the dual silver OTs are pretty cool.

It’s funny though, it sounds great, but I do recognize some of the hurdles of performing live this way: you see him looking at notes quite a lot, I think to remember how to transition between prepped materials.

If so, it’s nice to see the pro’s struggeling with the same stuff. He’s pretty fast though, in bringing in and out elements. And obviously a really nice sound, at least I think so too

1 Like

Pretty normal. Neil has his notes with him since centuries. :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Qm5FOOjT0

1 Like

Ok - maybe it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even more fun with “Looking for bangin Elektronauts techno”, no shame to have.

This one landed at my house, thank you, very good.
edit: The artworsk are great too.

1 Like

Ah ! Thanks !

I can’t really take all the credit for the artwork though, it’s AI-based. So much for my impostor syndrome but hey… these things are fun.

1 Like