MnM as drum machine?

Great set pseen! Love the Vo voices.

“Here I set the LFOs up to generate new phonems for each trig, so it’s pretty confusing”

do you mind giving a brief explanation on how this is done? really interested in messing around with this cause I seem to never get anything so audibly interesting from V06 (which is my own fault)

From the top of my head - I set the three LFOs up with S&H, trigger synch, slowest tempo. One LFO modulates the consonant parameter, the other two do the vowels. I think I set the three VO6 parameters in question to 12 o clock, and then modulate them with a value of 32 for each LFO, so you basically get the whole range of sounds.

The VO6 then goes into the vocoder on a Boss SE-70, where it modulates a mono synth from one of the other MnM channels. Can’t remember the settings for this, but a bit of tweaking went into getting a deep, raspy and sinister sound for the carrier part.

awesome man, the LFO’s are still something that I haven’t completely gotten the grasp of so this will be a good project to tinker with. thanks for the insight, and I really enjoyed the video!

gratzi

:+1: :+1: :+1: