MnM sound design tips wanted

SOunds good :slight_smile: But how you do this ? :smiley:

That depends entirely on the sound you want. I turn HPF keytracking off almost all the time as it tends to thin out the timbre in the higher registers. It is essential to turn off keytracking for thru machines and effects, otherwise you’ll end up being one of those “the monomachine sounds thin” people. :slight_smile: LPF keytracking is good for most synth-y things. Not as good for percussion and effects. Try different things, see what sounds right to you.

[/quote]
Wow what a difference turning off HPF tracking!
Thanks![/quote]
Sounds Good but how you do this ? :slight_smile: :smiley:

That depends entirely on the sound you want. I turn HPF keytracking off almost all the time as it tends to thin out the timbre in the higher registers. It is essential to turn off keytracking for thru machines and effects, otherwise you’ll end up being one of those “the monomachine sounds thin” people. :slight_smile: LPF keytracking is good for most synth-y things. Not as good for percussion and effects. Try different things, see what sounds right to you.

[/quote]
Thanks![/quote]
Sounds Good but how you do this ? :slight_smile: :smiley: [/quote]
KIT > ASSIGN > KEY menu.
Read about filter tracking in the manual.

[/quote]
Thanks![/quote]
Sounds Good but how you do this ? :slight_smile: :smiley: [/quote]
KIT > ASSIGN > KEY menu.
Read about filter tracking in the manual. [/quote]
Haaaaaa, thanks for your fast reply mate :slight_smile: