Model:Cycles only music

Here’s another take on the Model Cycles; this time I used a TD-3 to create the acid bass sequence. 3 minute jam. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Thank you!
It’s the most fun now that I’m getting new Elektron gear and trying to find out what genre can be combined with the characteristics of the equipment to get the best sound.

Thank you! An FM sound source machine that could be built with a carefully selected parameter range was one of the things I most wanted.
This gear has everything I needed for the DX200 and was missing.

1 Like

I made a simple tech house.
It is very fun if the tone change with CTRL ALL meshes well:)
15 Likes

Nice! It wouldn’t quite be M:C-Only, but that would sound really nice with a kick from your Nava/909 layered in. :wink:

1 Like

80’s futurist Detroit vibes, might finish this one properly at some point.

18 Likes

What app are you guys using to record into ipad? I’m just using the built in voice recorder app but there is no way to set input level, so I think I need to try something else.

This should be in one of the bars in the Mega Drive Shadowrun game. Nice! (Or maybe in Snatcher)

2 Likes

AudioShare, AUM…

4 Likes

Thanks, I bought AudioShare on my old ipad some years back, totally forgot! I just downloaded it.

2 Likes

Loved so much of that jam…nice job!

1 Like

1 Like

My partner told me this was spacestation dentist office music :sweat_smile:. First song I built away from home on it… pretty great for when ever the inspiration strikes! Been playing with ways of sort of melding in noise tracks also… definitely some fun to be had in that space.

23 Likes

I gotta be honest…I didnt like this.
but I felt like I had to listen again…a couple more listens…I freakin love it! :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

2 Likes

Reminds me of ape escape

2 Likes

Haha thanks! Love ape escape and Soichi Teradas music… his sumo jungle album will probably forever be influencing me.

1 Like

oh im going to check that out right now!

Nice use of the fill lock!

1 Like

I’m getting some early silver boxes sounds out of it!
CTRL-AL for eva :heart_eyes:

30 Likes

really dope!

1 Like