mOODs vol. 1+2 an Album by Tchu

Finally had a good minute to really sit with vol 2. Twins and Dichotomy were stand out tracks for me but overall it holds up just as well as vol 1.

2 Likes

Oh cool, thanks @Odo! I’m always curious to know which Tracks appeal the most. I really appreciate that you took the time to listen and comment!

:heart::pray:

1 Like

A little late, but congratulations on a great double (wow) album.

I guess intermood 01 and 02 were meant to be sort of a break to take a breath in the middle of each album, but it turned out that I liked them best. They immediately caught my attention. And also from vol.1 Matter and Vibranium are very nice, and from vol.2 Stop Motion and Fifty Two.

2 Likes

Thanks @monomatik! I’m pleased that you got a good listening experience. And, it’s never too late.

Absolutely and I can say that I really enjoy making these kind of Tracks as much as anything else. I like the process. And I do think they have their place on any Album.

Thanks for the feedback, I’m always curious about that!

Again, a big thank you for taking the time to listen, to enjoy and to comment!

1 Like

Great double album!
Memo, Dig a Tone, Wally, Matter, Lunch break, Vibranium, Stop Motion, In the Mood Four Voices, L’Arpiste are my favs.

It’s so impressive to hear how everything has a spot in the mix, very clean. Great producing, sound designing, mixing and writing skills!

2 Likes

Impressive variety of sounds, rhythms and moods. Your talents really shine through the clean smooth production.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @blakewalt! You always provide great feedbacks. I do appreciate this a lot!

From a producer that I love and respect, these words are resonating strong in my heart, thank you! :relaxed:

And again, a big thanks for taking the time to listen and comment!

1 Like

At the risk of repeating myself, thank you so much @michaeljk1963! Your kind words mean a lot to me. I’m glad that my humble music can reach your hearts.

1 Like

I am enjoying these immensely. Got me in a good headspace today. Just the mOOd :wink: I was looking for. Congrats on two more great releases @Tchu!

3 Likes

Really impressive @Tchu
Such high quality on two releases.
Really enjoyed the whole journey, beautiful vibes and melodies. Love the downtempo grooves. The synths have plenty of character, sounds are tastefully chosen and the overall mix sounds warm, tidy and very professional

Congrats

3 Likes

@Tchu what reverb are you using on that bassy stab on Fifty Two (comes in at around 1:42)? Has a lovely ‘metalic’ quality. Quadraverb-ish.

Oh, from two producers that I love and respect, really nice words! Thanks for listening and commenting. :blush:

Oh yeah! Mission accomplished Duke! I’m really glad you did have a good time listening to the Album! Thank you so much @HoldMyBeer. :orange_heart: :pray:

I’m preparing for my next mission.

These are really nice words, straight to the heart. I’m really glad that you did enjoy the Journey! Again, a big thanks for listening and taking the time to comment @Unifono!

:pray: :orange_heart:

You guys made my day. In fact, all of you made my days.

2 Likes

I’m totally wrong. This Track is ST only so it’s the ST Reverb. Sorry for that.

2 Likes

No problem! I’m impressed by ST reverb.

PS I like that track a lot! Nice groove and sounds.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @aloud! :pray: :orange_heart:

i listened to all the free plays of ‘Fub Dunk’ bandcamp would allow so i have no choice but to buy both albums. =)

cheers!

1 Like

Lol.

Funny fact : my friend called me today to say that he will have to buy the Albums cause Bandcamp won’t let him play them again.

Thank you for the support @PlumWrinkles! I really appreciate it !

1 Like