Moukey / Donner compact stereo line mixers - MAMX1 / MAMX2 / MAMX3

Anybody try the “LZSIG” variation of this mixer? It has redundant 1/8” inputs and operates at 12V. (Or at least it takes a 12V power supply.)
https://a.co/d/gMkGWCo

I’m almost 100% that this is the stereo version of the “micromix” mixers that I have several of which also operate at 12V and are manufactured by shenzen China and sold under the brand name “Abody” although that name appears nowhere on the mixer or the packaging.

vs mine

I’m going off the logo being almost identical in shape and font, just a bit more updated and compacted, and also the input font being still arguably similar. I’m sure it’s possible it’s a coincidence but I would bet it’s a reworked version of the same thing. If that’s the case, the more basic version works very well, I can’t speak for the stereo model but one would hope it’s an improvement.

I’d love to see inside of it as my goal is to add a master volume to mine and I bet I could figure out how it’s done from the upgraded schematic, however I’m “all mixered up” at the moment.

decent deal though, from your link looks like it has an extra 10% off coupon at the moment.

In fact looking at my actual unit, the U of the input and output fonts is squared off at the bottom more like the photo of the Amazon LZsig model, so I’m pretty sure the font they’re using was updated and then carried forward on the LZsig.

3 Likes