Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

imagine if you had 351. There would be uproar :smiley:

3 Likes

Where they made the famous camera lenses?

am I the only one that isnā€™t a massive fan of the red recording buttons? I like that theyā€™re a throwback to the aesthetic of the mk1 version; given that this is the anniversary edition, itā€™s appropriate. but I think they upset the stealth aesthetic a bit. the black on black vibe the rest of the machine has. theyā€™re fine I donā€™t hate them. but Iā€™d like to see what the machine looks like with black buttons there and no red text around the screen.

We are just now in process of shifting from PSU 3b to PSU 3c. They are interchangable and function with the same devices. The name change is due to changes in the design and certifications from the supplier.

If there is any comfort, I got a PSU 3b together with my OT MKII Anniversary Edition :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Im not sure they will have. There has to be some seperation and the only standout difference if they do will be the logo top right.

157, bought from Elektron. Iā€™m in Ohio.

3 Likes

203, Stockholm, Sweden. Bought at Deluxe Music.

2 Likes

Yes, Carl Zeiss from Jena. Also Schott Glas, Jenoptik and so onā€¦ Itā€™s almost silicon valley of the pastā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Ah i thought so. Ive seen them on a few Rolleiflexes. Great optic!

274, Berlin, from Elektron :slight_smile:

16 Likes

You didnā€™t get number 001?

2 Likes

Or 007?

3 Likes

This is like Panini football stickers. Got to get the whole 350 lol.

1 Like

325, straight from the source.

3 Likes

Were missing 1-10 at the moment. Iā€™m hoping im in there :slight_smile:

Wonder who gets the last one?

2 Likes

I was just thinking that. Thats the lucky one for sure.

1 Like

350 would be a fun one to have! Still waiting on mine

okay vote for the best number to have. 1 or 350 or something else

Along with the boast ā€œlast one off the production lineā€

1 Like