OT w/Volca Keys midi global pitch

I sometimes have random 5 min jams on Volca Keys and end up with a sequence I like which I store to mem. I’d like to be able to trig the volca transport start from OT (no problems there) and change key on the volca sequence from the OT to fit with sequenced chord structures on other OT tracks.

I just read the volca midi implementation chart and seems like the volca receives pitch bend. Also just read that pitch bend isn’t the same as most cc stuff in the way it’s transmitted.

Basic question is can OT automate external pitch bend with plocks to hold at different notes?

I could probably find out with trial and error and digging through the manual but hoping someone can save me the time, especially if it’s not possible :wink:

Thanks

OT can control Pitch Bend, pages in PDF-manual:

123 (Midi Sequencer ‘presentation’)
128 (Midi LFO setup)
129 (Pitch Bend setting)
183 (Midi appendix)

Unsure if OT also records Pitch Bend or not, manual doesn´t reveal that. Anyone chime in regarding that?

OT can control Pitch Bend, pages in PDF-manual:

123 (Midi Sequencer ‘presentation’)
128 (Midi LFO setup)
129 (Pitch Bend setting)
183 (Midi appendix)

Unsure if OT also records Pitch Bend or not, manual doesn´t reveal that. Anyone chime in regarding that?[/quote]
Cool, thanks. It’ll be perfect if I can transpose the volca sequences with OT pitch bend locks of some kind (lfo I guess… Haven’t really dug in to the midi side of OT very much yet so it’ll be a case of learning further what it can/can’t do) . I’ll try tonight and let you know how it goes.