Overbridge 2.0.16 Public Beta

Soundbrowser on Analog Keys only displays banks from bank A to H. Anything after that it’s just displaying bank H again.

Same here with Analog 4 on High Sierra

Really good point to keep in mind - though I absolutely love using OB in my studio.

2 Likes

I know it is BETA, and thank you for your reply. I think I have found a (hopefully Temporary if you fix it) solution to the note hanging on the Digitone while using it with OverBridge.

It seems using a different Midi output to send the notes to the Digitone fixes the note hanging. So you are in luck if you have a spare midi out, and a midi cable. In otherwords, Don’t use OB to send note data to the Digitone. Use some other hardware device.

1 Like

You don’t have to, there is a USB output already available, just use that instead of the plugin input. It works fine.

Anyone else having the GUI window size always reverting back to 100% after closing and re-opening the window?

Using Live 9.7.7/MacOS 10.12.6/Analog Keys

Yep, afaik it’s been that way since zoom was intro’d

1 Like

Adam:

same here on Live 10.1 Win10.

I fixed it! Needed to use the old beta installer as the uninstaller.

2 Likes

Im using Digitakt and Logic synced together and Its not in synced up properly :\ I believe it was working better last patch but not sure. Please fix!

How about your Analog Keys project sound pool?

Mine shows empty when I’ve actually got about 80 sounds in there.

I had the same problem with my AK as well. All the sounds in the pool didn’t show up in the list.

/C

Yes. Soundpool shows up empty in Overbridge here too, which it’s not.

Anyone using this Digitakt overbridge with Logic (midi clock from logic) ? I’m cautios to update to this latest beta in case there’s a major issue - the previous version works okish (sometimes crackles and sound issues, latency).

Yup
In FL 20 it reverts to 100% as well…!

1 Like

but is it normal that the download has been halted for almost 40 minutes ??

Both win and Mac installer downloads work fine here.
I know that Elektron uses AWS to host these files, which is a global standard now.

Have you tried another browser?

A4 MK2, Rytm MK2 and Digitakt. 13h test drive with Cubase 10. everything i used was working very well. No crashes, no freezes, no hangs, and the Audio is streaming fine without artifacts on all available Overbridge channels.

Well done Elektron! Well done!
Congratations and many thanks :slight_smile:

My System:
Windows 10 64bit
ASRock X99 Extreme6/ac
Intel Xeon E5-2683V3
ATI Radeon RX460

Audiointerface:
Behringer UMC-1820 @ 256 Samples by 44,1khz/24bit

DAW: Cubase 10

Everything (Drivers & Windows) up to Date!

3 Likes

Digitakt Midi lag is real when trying to control external synths. I use micro timing adjustment to help but not ideal… I really hope it’ll be resolved soon, it’s pushing me more and more towards using the daw where it should be the other way round.

I use it in Cubase and Bitwig routing midi from usb input out to hardware and the audio coming in from the external synth. There is some midi latency but it’s not unusable. Presumably it will be better when they get plugin midi out working as it should be compensated to the plugin latency. I get nothing from it currently although I haven’t updated to this version yet, and so I use the USB input. Bitwig when recording the Midi seems to correct it automatically even with auto quantise off. Cubase does not. If you are talking audio latency on your hardware coming into the DAW that will need compensating for too.

But it isn’t bad on my setup at all, considering the amount of round trips I’m using.

Audio lag is fine and expected going in the daw, it’s being compensated anyway.

Issue is whilst in overbridge, midi out from digitakt (not via usb) to a hw synth (which is then going to audio in from digitakt) - this has significant lag compared to internal audio samples played from digitakt

But from what I can see this is mentioned as existing issue in current and past betas. It must be difficult to fix if it’s been around for a while new