Portable Speaker Recommendation

I cannot give you any feedback about using one in a live situation, but I’m happy with my OB-4.

1 Like

Just had 2 x minirig 3s and a sub delivered today and am massively impressed by the sound of stereo and sun setup. Haven’t had a chance to crank up above halfway as massive sound! Very well built speakers with supposed big battery life.

Would say the Bluetooth connectivity is annoying at times but when it works the stereo linking is pretty cool. Personally planned to have them cabled for music production but nice to have the option for phone connection when not being used as portable monitors. Not cheap but was fed up of half OK speakers and love the stand-alone sub as an option when I need it

Does any Elektronauts test this one ?

Hi!
I have a JBL charge 3 that works great except for the auto standby. Gets really annoying when connected to a groovebox, and it happens all the time if you don’t constantly blast audio…

Anyone have a recommendation for a speaker that doesnt go into auto standby when there is no signal?

If you can find a Sony XB-43, they are pretty good. They may have been discontinued but can probably still be found.